Please help us to provide individual play and art kits for our vulnerable children through the Coronavirus outbreak here
Clear Sky Celebrates 10 Years!
Clear Sky develops children’s emotional wellbeing through specialist Play & Creative Arts Therapy, parent workshops and professional training
Our results are impressive and transform young lives
decrease in child's emotional difficulties
improvement in child's behaviour
increase in child's ability to respect boundaries
improvement in parent-child relationship
Why work with Clear Sky?
Clear Sky are leaders in providing Play & Creative Arts Therapy in schools. We use a holistic approach working with parents, teachers and other childcare practitioners; whilst keeping the child and play at the heart of everything we do.
At least 3 children in every UK classroom will have a diagnosable mental health difficulty
- Many more will be struggling with psychological difficulties which impact on their learning such as anxiety and low self-esteem
We are experts in child-led therapy
- We have a dedicated team and unlike most other providers ONLY use fully qualified Play & Creative Arts Therapists
- Our parent workshops and training are based on the latest research
We offer good value and flexibility
- School budgets are tighter than ever, but our lean model of working means that we can offer good value services. Many schools use Pupil Premium funding to pay for support for their pupils
- We offer a range of services that schools can select from, working in partnership to offer effective early interventions which have a long-term impact on emotional wellbeing