Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions state that you agree to use this site as follows:
- Only for lawful purposes
- In a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Clear Sky reserves the rights to change these terms & conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Clear Sky are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Clear Sky be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Clear Sky does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of any content displayed on this site is prohibited without permission from Clear Sky. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any licence by Clear Sky to use any content displayed, unless our express permission is given in writing.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no changes are made and the document is copied entirely.
- Clear Sky takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- Any communication that you transmit to, or post on, any area of the site including any information, or the similar material, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and Scotland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Wales and Scotland.
If you do not accept these terms & conditions in full, then you should terminate use of the site immediately.