We are proud to share with you our Impact Report for the academic year 2017-2018.
We have made huge progress over the last academic year including:
- Helping over 300 children and their families through Play & Creative Arts Therapy and parent workshops
- Extending our services to offer exciting new children’s mental health training for school staff as well as family health practitioners
- Exceeding our fundraising target of £80,000 through increased and varied fundraising opportunities
- Raising the charities profile through fundraising and increased social media presence
- Developing marketing materials and resources to support the scaling of the organisation outlined in our 2018-19 strategy